August 30, 2009

A Plug For "The Ultra Mind Solution"

I just gotta tell you of a must-read book, "The Ultra Mind Solution" by Mark Hyman M.D.. I recently kept it checked out of the local library for 10 weeks, (Thanks Rick for recommending it) reading and re-reading many parts of it. You can click on to Dr Mark's website over to the right. Once there click on the box "7 Keys To Ultra Health". This book is written so the layperson can understand. Well, I am taking for granted that you have a desire to learn. You might have to drag out some biology or chemistry from the deep recesses of your mind. Turns out there was a good reason to be taught "that stuff" back in high school!!! Okay, okay, forgive my condescension. I admit that I had forgotten most of what I had learned "once-upon-a-time" about the human body, so , crazy as it sounds I find myself at Barnes and Noble scanning books on Human Anatomy and Physiology. It is really a great way to spend a friday evening.

www.ultrawellnesscenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment